Ian Darley has been providing a high quality specialist naval architecture and marine consultancy service since 1974;
- inclusive of specialist designs for new construction
- conversion projects
- condition surveys (structural and machinery)
- stability assessment (stability booklets, investigations, inclining experiments and stability tests)
- project management (overseeing new builds or conversions, port installations, damage repair, etc)
- plus other related services including feasibility studies, expert witness, problem solving.
An extensive range of software is available for CAD/CAM, hydrostatics and stability, lines fairing, plate cutting and development, steel and aluminium ship kits and propulsion. A worldwide customer base includes
- port authorities;
- governments, both national and local;
- charter yacht, work boat, fishing vessel and ferry operators;
- shipping and transport companies and private owners.
Ian C Darley is a member of the Royal Institution of Naval Architects and an Incorporated Engineer
Ian C Darley is a Corporate Partner member of the Royal Insitution of Naval Architects
Ian C Darley is a Proud Member of the SSA
Ian C Darley is a regular exhibitor